Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Osmosis Jones (2001)

For tonights movie I was in the mood for something animated and I had seen Osmosis Jones before, but not since I was kid; it seemed like a good choice, something I didn't have to think about to understand the plot.

Wow, all I have to say about this movie...is I forgot how trippy it is. As far as animated movies go, it's not a masterpiece, but it's a decent timekiller flick.

It seems to me like the writers of the movie, did some acid, and then put a pencil to paper, or fingers to keyboard, whatever they did.

I don't really have any major issues with this movie; other than the writers being on acid when they wrote it.

I feel like I could write a better plot; with better oneliners, with less-gross stunts, (really, the zit poping into the teacher's mouth...seriously, it makes me gag everytime.)

So...4/10 for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment